Baby Laundry Detergent
Regular price £9.15
Frosch Baby Laundry Detergent is a powerful cleaner for children's clothes yet dermatologically gentle to protect young and sensitive skin.
More about this product
- High washing power for baby textiles at temperatures between 30° and 95°C (86°-203° F).
- Can be used to pre-treat stubborn stains.
- The gentle formula with natural, skin-caring chamomile extracts ensures a balance of high washing power and sensitivity that is perfect for baby clothes and other textiles.
- Especially developed to meet the needs of babies, children and those with skin allergies.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Hypoallergenic, without dyes or addition of preservatives.
- Suitable for Septic Tanks.
How to use this product
- Pre-sort the washing (e.g. according to colour, degree of soiling, fiber type) and observe the care instructions for the fabric.
- Pre-treat stubborn stains by applying the detergent directly.
- To save energy, wash at the lowest possible temperature.
- If you are allergic to household dust, always wash bedding at 60°C. Increase wash temperature to 60°C (140° F) in case of infectious diseases.
- Dose according to soil and water hardness, follow the dosing instructions. Always wash with a full load.
- Proper dosage saves costs and minimized environmental impacts.
- Using this EU Ecolabelled product according to the dosage instructions will contribute to the reduction of water pollution, waste production and energy consumption.
- People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with this product.
- Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
5-15 % non-ionic surfactants, soap, < 5 % anionic surfactants, enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Cellulase), perfumes. Further ingredients: chamomile-extracts.