Colour Fabric Detergent Apple
Regular price £9.70
Frosch Colour Fabric Detergent Apple offers highly effective washing power for coloured fabrics. The formula, with apple extracts and plant-based surfactants, combines the effective cleaning of your laundry with optimum protection of colours and fibres.
More about this product
Suitable for all kinds of fabrics, except wool and silk, at temperatures from 20° to 60°C.
- High cleaning power for deep fibre cleaning and brilliant colours,
- Ideal for dark and black clothes, thanks to the special long-term colour protectors.
- Prevents fading and colour transfer onto light coloured textiles.
- Very economical - enough for 21 loads with medium water hardness and normal soiling.
- EU Ecolabel certified.
- Suitable for Septic Tanks.
How to use this product
- Pre-sort the washing and observe the care instructions for the fabric.
- Pretreat stubborn stains by applying the detergent directly.
- Place the necessary amount of undiluted detergent into the detergent chamber of the main wash cycle or into a laundry ball directly in the washing drum.
- No prewashing necessary
Tip: Using this EU Ecolabelled product according to the dosage instructions will contribute to the reduction of water pollution, waste production and energy consumption.
5-15% non-ionic surfactants, soap, <5% anionic surfactants, enzymes, perfumes. Further ingredients: salt of apple acid, food colourants and colour protectors.