Vinegar All Purpose Cleaner
Regular price £2.75
Frosch Vinegar All Purpose Cleaner uses the natural cleaning action of vinegar acid to tackle dirt and grime without the use of harmful chemicals.
One of our most popular products - now available to customers in the United Kingdom.
More about this product
Gently cleans all surfaces and especially useful in hard water areas.
- Cleans and removes calcium deposits and leaves the kitchen and bathroom sparkling clean with a gentle vinegar scent.
- The formula with vinegar naturally efficiently removes calcium deposits, water stains and soap scum.
- Ideal for cleaning taps, shower casings and other metallic bathroom and kitchen finishes.
- Vinegar is a powerful and well-known homespun remedy for cleaning and removing limescale in bathroom and in the kitchen
Very efficient and thus environmental friendly.
- Suitable for Septic Tanks.
- Bottle made from 100% recycled materials.
How to use this product
Dosage: for normal soiling, 60ml (1/3 cup) in 5 litres of water
- Minimum solution volume: 83 litres
For stubborn dirt, apply undiluted, allow to site and then rinse thoroughly.
- If used on taps rinse thoroughly and dry with a dry cloth.
Tip: using the correct amount saves money and protects the environment.
This is a German language labelled product. English usage and caution notes provided on the bottle.
Keep away from children.
Do not mix with other products.
Not suitable for materials that are sensitive to acids, such as marble, terrazzo, natural stone, fittings with gold and silver wash or enamelled bathtubs. If in doubt, test in an inconspicuous site first.
Users with sensitive skin are recommended to wear gloves when using this product.
After use rinse off fittings thoroughly and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Best before date is 48 months from manufacturing date printed on bottle.
< 5% non-ionic surfactants, anionic surfactants. Further ingredients: vinegar acid, lemon acid, food colouring in small amounts.