Zero% Fabric Softener
Regular price £2.43 Sale price
Compare at £4.85
Frosch Zero% Fabric Softener is ideal for those with sensitive skin, keeping clothes soft without the use of colourants, perfumes or additional preservatives.
More about this product
A hypoallergenic fabric softener from The Readers' Digest's Most Trusted Household Cleaning Brand
Zero perfumes, colourants or additional preservatives - our softener has been dermatologically tested to be as gentle as possible on your skin.
Enriched with Urea for additional skin-protection
- Ideal for all kinds of fabrics, towels and bedding.
- One bottle provides for 31 loads.
- Suitable for Septic Tanks.
- Price discount available until midnight 10 March 2019, subject to availability. Our Terms and Conditions apply.
How to use this product
- Use two-thirds of a capful for a typical load. Place in the fabric softener compartment of your washing machine.
- For hand washing, use half a capful in 10 litres of warm water.
- Proper dosage saves costs and minimizes environmental impacts.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not store under 4° C (40° F) or above 25° C (77° F).
5–15% cationic surfactants. Further ingredients: urea.